Thursday, May 31, 2007

A movie about Revelation

I've always thought it would be neat to make a movie about Revelation. Now there are already movies about Revelation, but they're all based on interpretations of Revelation. I'd like there to be a movie just about the whole vision that John saw. It would start off with John on the Island of Patmos, and the whole thing is the vision he sees. I think special effects have gotten good enough to where a movie like that could be spectacular. Of course Basil Poledouris would have to write the soundtrack for it. Sometimes I wish I was a movie producer. I've come up with a few movies I'd like to see made and a few idea for how I'd like them to be. But I really have no clue how to make a movie. That's not to mention my lack of funds. A movie like I'm thinking would cost oodles and doodles of moolah. Anyway, Peter Jackson, if you're reading this, do give it some thought, will ya?

3 comments:

DagoodS said...

Christopher Walken would be my pick to play the anti-christ.

Sam Harper said...

Perfect!

Lu said...

Bright Idea!!!You think Mel Gibson would be a good Director despite His catholic beliefs? Christopher Walken could be the anti-christ indeed, but would James Caviezel be good for the Jesus part? He did a great job in "the Passion of the Christ", "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Pay it Forward". what'cha think?